It’s time to breathe a little life back into the WordPress.tv blog, and what better way than to begin a regular series of posts detailing for you what’s new on WordPress.tv?
Each week, we’ll recount for you the tutorials, WordCamp sessions, and interviews that have been posted to WordPress.tv to try and help you find content that speaks to you and teaches you more about WordPress.
This week, we posted a whole bunch of WordCamp sessions and a few new tutorials.
From WordCamp Portland, on September 19 and 20:
- Jason Grigsby: Speed Up WordPress; Make Readers Happy and Your Site Green
- Cami Kaos and Dr. Normal: Bondage; How to Be Your Podcast’s Dom, Not Its Sub
- Matt Mullenweg: WordPress Q&A
- Shayne Sanderson: WordPress MU and E-Commerce
- Duane Storey: BraveNewBlog – Embracing the Mobile Frontier
- Tyler Sticka: WordPress-Powered Portfolios
- Lorelle VanFossen: Tags and Categories: Are You Uncategorized?
- John Hawkins: Building a Plugin – It’s Easier than You Think
- Scott Porad: LOLs, FAILs, and Life at the Cheezburger Factory
- Will Norris: How NOT to Build a WordPress Plugin
- Garron Selliken: Geotagging and Mapping WordPress Content
- The SEO Smackdown Panel Discussion
We also published a handful of tutorials this week, on:
- Embedding SoundCloud Tracks on WordPress.com
- Selecting a Video Thumbnail with VideoPress
- The RSS Links Widget on WordPress.com
This was a great week with lots of great WordCamp content, and there’s more to come. I hope you find these sessions and tutorials useful and informative as you learn more about what’s possible with WordPress. If you have any ideas for future tutorials you’d like to see, please feel free to leave a comment here or to drop us a note using our contact form.
Next week, we’ll be publishing sessions from WordCamp Los Angeles, and we’ll have another set of tutorials for you as well. Stay tuned!